- Me: MOM. AANG, AND TOPH, AND SOKKA, AND CRIES, AND I'M HAVING AN EMOTION.
- Mom: Are you going to cry? It's a freaking cartoon.
- Me: I MIGHT, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME
- Mom: IT'S A CARTOON
- Me: YOU CRY OVER FAT PEOPLE LOSING WEIGHT. YOU CAN SAY NOTHING
- and then she looked at me like, "I will ground you until you're eighteen."
It’s quite wonderful how Merlin, Castiel, and Sherlock could have a club called “I did it all for you.”
Buffy, Firefly, Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, The Avengers…
He is God. Praise Him.
You forgot Dollhouse… Dollhouse is perfect too. They are all perfect.